Click on the link below to view the Lathrup Village zoning map and see basic parcel information such as size, zoning, and parcel ID number. Click the “Clearzone It” hyperlink to visit the relevant section in the Zoning Ordinance.
Interactive Zoning Map
For specific information on each of the established districts please reference the Zoning Ordinance.
Applying for a Zoning Variance
Prior to 30 Days before next scheduled regular meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals the applicant is required to submit a variance Application along with 10 copies of plans containing the following items with the Clerk’s Office:
- An application fee for a Zoning Appeal. $125 for Residential Parcels and $200 for all other Parcels
- Actual shape and dimensions of the lot, Drawn to Scale
- The location and dimensions of all existing structures and the location and dimensions of the proposed change (i.e. new structure of alteration of existing one).
- Existing and intended use for each building or part thereof.
- Statement of practical difficulties that prevent conformities with the Ordinance Requirements
- Description of any unique circumstances regarding the property (i.e. parcel shape, location, building, etc)