PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PICTURE ID WITH YOU TO THE POLLS. (If you do not have picture ID, you can complete an affidavit before you receive your ballot).
Election results are reported to the Oakland County Clerks Offices and can be found HERE following close of polls.
- Sample Ballot November 6,2018
- Absentee Voter Application
- Locate Your Voter Information
- Voter Registration Application
- Voting System
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Permanent Absent Voter Form
- Order Form Voter Information
Last Day to Register for November 6, 2018 General Election - October 9, 2018
State General Election - November 6, 2018 - Polls open at 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 3, 2018 -City Hall will be open 9:00 am-2:00 pm(For voting Absentee and Last Day Absentee Ballots will be mailed)
November 5, 2018 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Last Day to vote Absentee - City Hall