PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PICTURE ID WITH YOU TO THE POLLS. (If you do not have picture ID, you can complete an affidavit before you receive your ballot).
Election results are reported to the Oakland County Clerks Offices and can be found HERE following close of polls.
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary Election Day
- Absentee Voter Application
- Locate Your Voter Information
- Voter Registration Application
- Voting System
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Permanent Absent Voter Form
- Order Form Voter Information
- Democratic Sample Ballot - March 10, 2020
- Republican Sample Ballot - March 10, 2020
The City Clerk administers all local, State, and Federal elections which are held in the Community Room of the Municipal Building.
There are two precincts (Pct. 1 & Pct. 2)for the City of Lathrup Village. Both are located in the Municipal Building at:
27400 Southfield Rd.
Lathrup Village, MI
March 10, 2020 - Election Day
New Rights for Michigan Voters -Register to vote through Election Day
- Monday, February 24, 2020 - Last day to register in any manner other than in-person with local clerk - office hours 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Friday, March 6, 2020 up to 5:00 p.m. - Last Day Absent Voter Ballots will be mailed
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - City Clerk's office will be open for absentee voting
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - Voters may obtain an absent voter ballot in person in the Clerk's office from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. You must vote your ballot in City Hall
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - Up to 8:00 p.m. - ELECTION DAY Registrants with proof of residency may obtain an vote an absent voter ballot in person in the Clerk's office or vote in person in the proper precinct