PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PICTURE ID WITH YOU TO THE POLLS. (If you do not have picture ID, you can complete an affidavit before you receive your ballot).
- Absentee Voter Application
- Locate Your Voter Information
- Voter Registration Application
- Voting System
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Permanent Absent Voter Form
- Order Form Voter Information
The City Clerk administers all local, State, and Federal elections which are held in the Community Room of the Municipal Building.
There are two precincts (Pct. 1 & Pct. 2)for the City of Lathrup Village. Both are located in the Municipal Building at:
27400 Southfield Rd.
Lathrup Village, MI
November 5, 2019 - Election Day
New Rights for Michigan Voters -Register to vote through Election Day
- Register to vote through October 21, 2019 - Regular Office hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Register in person with your City Clerk -October 22, 2019-November 5, 2019 (8am-4:30pm)
- Register and vote November 5, 2019 (Election Day): In person with your City Clerk, not at a precinct. Voters who register on Election Day get a ballot and can vote that day. 7am-8pm
- Last Day Absentee ballots will be mailed: November 1, 2019 8am-5pm
- Clerk's office will be open Saturday, November 2, 2019 7:00am-3:00pm
- Voters may obtain an absent voter ballot in person in the Clerk's office November 4, 2019 8am-4pm