PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PICTURE ID WITH YOU TO THE POLLS. (If you do not have picture ID, you can complete an affidavit before you receive your ballot).
Election results are reported to the Oakland County Clerks Offices and can be found HERE following close of polls.
- Absentee Voter Application
- Locate Your Voter Information
- Voter Registration Application
- Voting System
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Permanent Absent Voter Form
- Order Form Voter Information
Filing deadline to run for City Council: July 23, 2019 before 4:00 p.m. (Packets are available in the City Clerk's Office)