WINTER PROPERTY TAXES
Due by February 14, 2021
- Winter tax bills were mailed the beginning of December
- You have until February 14, 2021 to pay your 2020 winter taxes without penalty
- After February 14, a 3% penalty will be added to the taxes, until February 28, 2021.
- Beginning March 1, 2021 unpaid taxes can be paid only to Oakland County Treasurer.
- After March 1, please call the City Office for a revised tax bill with additional penalties to send with your payment to Oakland County.
PAYING PROPERTY TAX OR WATER BILLS
There are 4 convenient and easy ways to pay your tax bill:
- Pay online at officialpayments.com
- Drop Box - drop your payment off at our locked silver box outside of City Hall by the Police Station
- Mail - to 27400 Southfield Rd, Lathrup Village, MI 48076
- Pay in Person - at city hall, Monday - Friday from 8am-4:30pm; PLEASE NOTE: offices are closed daily from 12:30pm-1:30pm
NSF Fee: If your check is returned to the City from your banking institution for non-sufficient fund, a closed account, etc., you will be charged a $50.00 processing fee.